1. This statement describes collection, processing, sharing with third parties, storing and maintaining security of your personal data as well as the rights you have with respect to these matters. This Privacy Statement shall apply to all kinds of applications and services provided regardless of your method of access or use including mobile devices.
2. Your personal data include your personally identifiable information such as your name, address, phone number and e-mail address; financial information such as bank account numbers; information such as invoice, tax registration number, tracking numbers required
for courier/postal transactions and current tracking data, information about your age, sex, interests and items you like; and if you signed up with your Facebook account, your profile data you permit Facebook to share with us, your friends list, date of birth, likes, content of any contact/correspondence and records thereof.
3. By using our services and/or creating an account, you accept this Privacy Statement and User Agreement and consent to collection, use, sharing with third parties when necessary, storage and protection of your personal data by us.
4. We use personal data we collect
- To provide services and to develop ourselves,
- To offer personalized experience via social media (offer services and products especially you look for and you might be interested in),
- To contact you with respect to your account or our services,
- To provide you with personalized advertising and marketing services,
- To identify and prevent fraudulent or illegal activities and to investigate such matters.
5. We store your personal data for the period stipulated by applicable legislation or as long as they are related to or required for our activities. In addition to this, we may store personal data in the closed accounts for the purpose of complying with the legislation in force, preventing fraud, collecting amounts due, resolving disputes, assisting in investigations and using for other transactions allowed or required by legislation in force.
6. You can choose how we use your personal data for contacting you. For example, you can choose one of the options of sending e-mail or sms.
7. We protect your personal data by taking appropriate technical and administrative security measures in order to reduce risks such as misuse of your personal data, unauthorized access to your personal data, unauthorized sharing or change of your personal data. For further information and accessing the Law on the Protection of Personal Data no. 6698, please click here.
8. We would like to remind you that the express consent you have given also covers transfer of your personal data abroad provided that it is in connection with and limited to the scope and purposes specified. Within this framework, in case of transfer of personal data abroad, any
kind of additional legal requirements and measures shall also be fulfilled in accordance with the legislation in force.
9. Personal data also includes your computer and connection data such as page view statistics, page inbound and outbound traffic data, redirected URL, advertising data, your IP address, your browsing history and web log data.
10. We can combine the data we collected with the data we received from third parties and add them to your account data. For example, we can collect and use public demographic data, additional contact details, credit control data and data received from credit rating agencies to the extent permitted by laws in force.
11. We can allow you to share data with social media sites or to use social media sites in order to create your account or connect your account to the relevant social media sites. These social media sites can provide us with automatic access to your certain personal data they have (such as information about content you viewed, content you liked and ads displayed or you clicked). By means of privacy settings on the relevant social media site, you can control personal data accessible by us and the permissions you give when you allow our access to your personal data stored on the relevant social media site.
12. You can provide us with personal data pertaining to other parties (such as delivery address pertaining to any other person, information about the holder of any other card you used for transactions) only if the prior express consent of the said persons has been obtained. Otherwise, any civil and criminal liability shall be borne by you.
13. We can share with credit agencies authorized by legislation in force the information such asdelayed or outstanding payments or other overdue payments in your account which can be reflected to credit rating report or file, to send notifications with respect to your account, to solve problems related to your account, to assess your complaints and suggestions, to resolve disputes, to collect fees or amounts due, to contact you for receiving your opinions by means of surveys or questionnaires or to provide you with customer services to the extent otherwise required and to confirm the information on the parties of the relevant transaction.
14. We can share personal data with third parties intervening in legal proceedings in case of presence of any legal requirement, summons, court order or substantially similar decision or if we consider necessary in good faith for the purpose of preventing any possible physical damage or financial loss or reporting any suspected illegal act.
15. We would like to remind you that, pursuant to the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, you have the right to learn whether your personal data are processed, to request information if so, to learn the purpose of processing and whether they are used for intended
purpose, to learn third parties to whom they are transferred at home / abroad, to request correction thereof if they were processed incomplete / wrong, to request deletion / destruction thereof in accordance with the provisions of Article 7 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, to request reporting of transactions carried out with third
parties to whom they are transferred in accordance with paragraphs (d) and (e) above, to object to any consequence against you due to analysis performed exclusively by means of automatic systems, to claim for recovery of damages if you suffer damages due to processing of personal data contrary to the Law on the Protection of Personal Data.
16. We would like to remind you that we are obliged to share your personal data with necessary competent authorities pursuant to regulations in force, in particular Law no. 5651 on Regulation of Publications on the Internet and Combating Crimes committed by means of such Publications and Law no. 6563 on Regulation of Electronic Commerce.
17. We would like to remind you that most of the mobile devices allow you to control or disable location services by means of an application in settings menu.
18. In the event that you suspect misuse of your account, please contact us. We recommend that you use unique numbers, uppercase and lowercase letters and characters in your password and that the password is not used in any other site. You must not share your password with anyone. In the event that you share your password with anyone, you will be responsible for all acts and transactions performed by other persons via your account. We would like to remind you that losing control of your password may result in loss of control of your personal data.